Dublin International Arbitration Day 2017 – David Barniville SC & Colleen Hanley join panel
This is an archived article, and some links may not work. Contact us if you have any questions.
On Friday 10th November 2017 Dublin will host Dublin International Arbitration Day with David Barniville SC and Colleen Hanley joining the distinguished panel to discuss:
- Brexit – is Ireland more attractive as a choise of seat in the wake of Brexit?
- Damages claims in international arbitration
- Interim measures: Emergency arbitrators versus the courts
- Conflicts of interest, disclosures and challenges
- Update on recent development in international arbitration
For more information about the sessions taking place and to register please refer to event website.