On 14 October 2020, a group of arbitration practitioners gave the benefit of their experience to help junior practitioners faced with the new virtual arbitration world. They set out some high level pointers from those discussions and some ideas for potential opportunities to shine.
• Professor Julian Lew QC (arbitrator at Twenty Essex)
• Paul Baker (Counsel at RPC)
• Naomi Briercliffe (Counsel at Allen & Overy)
• Sebastiano Nessi (Counsel at Schellenberg Wittmer)
• Oliver Caplin (barrister at Twenty Essex)
Watch the webinar recording here.