How to get your first arbitral appointments – ICC Arbitration & ADR Technical webinar
Sara Masters QC and Belinda McRae will be sharing insights on to how to get your first arbitral appointments at the “ICC Arbitration & ADR Technical webinar” on Thursday 22 April 2021.
The webinar features an interview with two members of the ICC UK nominations sub-committee and an interactive workshop on obtaining your first arbitral appointments. Experts from Opus 2 will also highlight how technology can be used effectively to facilitate arbitral awards.
How to get your first arbitral appointments
Thursday 22 April 2021 | 10:00 – 11:00 BST | Hosted by the ICC
- building relationships with the institutions, national committees, and clients, including appropriate arbitrator-focused business development
- non-participating parties and default awards – a common theme for those first few appointments
- document-only arbitrations: how inquisitorial should one be?
- tips, tricks and traps for drafting awards for the first time
- Ania Farren, Chair, ICC Arbitration & ADR Committee
- Marie Berard, Partner, Clifford Chance
- Jeffrey Sullivan, Partner, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Sara Masters QC, Barrister & Arbitrator, Twenty Essex
- Belinda McRae, Barrister, Twenty Essex
- Ben Sanderson, Of Counsel, DLA Piper
- Opus 2
More information and registration is available at the ICC event page