War Risk Clause
This is an archived article, and some links may not work. Contact us if you have any questions.
Sarah Tresman, Thomas Corby and Leonora Sagan examine the following issues in relation to War Risk Clauses:
- The proper approach to the construction of WAR RISK clauses
- Danger and risk under CONWARTIME (including a comparison of BIMCO War Risk clauses 2004 and 2013)
- Who decides whether an area is dangerous and how?
- Rights and Liberties under the Protective Clauses (Voywar 2004)
- War Risks and Frustration
- 2013 BIMCO War Risks and Piracy Clause: what has changed?
Cases considered within this talk include: The Triton Lark, The Product Star (No. 2), The Paiwan Wisdom, The Kanchenjung, The Evia (No. 2), and The Safeer.